The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you’re looking for an appetizer that will disappear in seconds, your search has just come to an end. This buffalo chicken dip is warm, spicy, creamy, and incredibly delicious. Serve it up with your choice of tortilla chips, pita chips, sliced baguette rounds, crackers, pretzels or celery.
Good Food is Good Mood
You can toss this recipe together ahead of time and refrigerate it until you’re ready to pop it in the oven. This makes it so much easier if you’re hosting a party. I also like to garnish it with a little parsley or blue cheese crumbles, but that’s not necessary if you don’t have them on hand.
PrintEasy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Thanks to store-bought rotisserie chicken you can whip up this amazing appetizer in no time at all. Everyone will be begging you for the recipe!
- 2 cups diced chicken (I use rotisserie)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 diced green onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine and stir the diced chicken and buffalo sauce together, set aside.
- In a seperate medium bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until fluffy.
- Add the buffalo chicken, green onions and half of the cheddar to the cream cheese mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9×9 baking pan and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with your choice of chips, baguette slices, crackers and/or celery. Also, feel free to garnish with parsley, green onions or blue cheese crumbles. Enjoy!