4 Ingredient Beer Bread
This bread tastes incredibly delicious when you bite into it. Kind of like
drinking eating your favorite beer! The yeast in the beer helps the bread to rise, but don’t worry, the alcohol evaporates out in the baking process. Kind of unfortunate, actually. Otherwise we would call it something like “Boozy Bread”.
TIP: If you don’t have self-rising flour on hand, add 1 tbsp of baking powder and 1 tsp of salt to all purpose flour in it’s place.
PrintEasy Beer Bread Recipe (Just 4 Ingredients)
This is the best homemade recipe for beer bread! Not only is it quick and easy, it’s made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Ingredients
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 12 ounces room temperature beer
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a regular bread loaf pan.
- Mix together the flour and sugar until well blended.
- Pour in the beer and stir until a thick dough is formed.
- Pour half of the butter into your greased loaf pan. Add the dough, and then pour the rest of the butter on top.
- Bake on the center rack for 50-60 minutes, or until the top is brown and crispy, and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes, and enjoy!