3 Ingredient Ravioli Bake (A.K.A. Lazy Lasagna)
This quick and easy recipe will soon be a family favorite. What I love most about this meal is that these simple 3 ingredients last forever, so you can always have them in stock and ready to pop in the oven on busy dinner nights. It’s also just as good eaten left over the next day. My daughter loves it packed in her school lunch!
I call this “lazy lasagna” because with all of the layering it really does taste and feel just like lasagna. Baking the ravioli definitely gives it a much richer flavor. The sauce bakes up nice and thick, and the browned cheese adds that extra touch.
Excellent dinner idea for busy moms and dads! kids love it.
Simply preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and grease a 9×13 baking dish. Next, spread about 3/4 of a cup of your marinara sauce on the bottom of the pan.
Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce.
Top with half of the cheese.
Repeat your layers, starting with the remaining frozen ravioli.
Drink a beer (optional).
Continue with the remainder of your sauce and the rest of the mozzarella cheese. I also like to sprinkle on about 1/3 cup of grated parmesan for that extra smokey flavor, but it’s not necessary. There’s lots of cheese going on here!
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover, and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown and bubble. Let it cool for about 10 minutes, and then dig in!
This 3 ingredient recipe is quick, easy, cheap and SO YUMMY! What more can you ask for?
You can use any frozen ravioli brand or flavor that you would like. With cheese ravioli it’s obviously vegetarian, but you can mix it up with ravioli stuffed with beef, chicken or spinach! You can also add things to the layers like sausage, pepperoni slices, fresh basil, garlic or veggies.
PrintEasy Ravioli Bake Recipe
This quick, easy and cheap dinner recipe is perfect for the family! It’s made with 3 simple ingredients, and is absolutely delicious. An excellent main dish idea for any busy mom or dad! Servings: 6
- 1 (25 oz bag) frozen ravioli
- 1 (24 oz jar) marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Spread about 3/4 cup of your marinara sauce into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers starting with what’s left of the frozen ravioli. Finish by topping with the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with parmesan if you’d like.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes, and then serve alone or with garlic bread, salad or veggies. Enjoy!