3 Ingredient Paleo Flatbread
This super easy (and healthy!) paleo flatbread recipe is made with just 3 simple ingredients! Almond flour, tapioca flour and coconut milk. Use it as a wrap or for mini pizzas! I also like to get my bread fix in by just slathering
two or three one with butter and garlic salt.
It’s so good! You would never guess that it’s gluten-free.
PrintEasy Paleo Flatbread RecipeServings: 5
- 1/2 cup almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned and full fat)
- seasoning (I use garlic salt)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter at a time into a non-stick pan over medium heat. (be sure to grease your pan if it’s not non-stick)
- Once the batter looks like it’s almost fully cooked (2-3 minutes), flip it over to cook the other side.